Famous Soda Co. takes our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Famous Soda Co. does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
• Delivery Address
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Mobile Number
• Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
• To deliver the products you have purchased from Famous Soda Co.
• To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
• To provide you with relevant product information
• To customise future shopping for you and improve our store.
When you register as a user on the Famous Soda Co. website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Famous Soda Co. website.
Famous Soda Co. ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
• Restricting access to personal information
• Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
• Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly relate to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the Famous Soda Co. website.
In exceptional circumstances Famous Soda Co. may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Famous Soda Co. is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Famous Soda Co. please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
When you visit the Famous Soda Co. website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
• Your computer’s IP address
• Browser type
• Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
• The pages within the Famous Soda Co. website you visit
• The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Famous Soda Co. reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org